Thursday, December 28, 2006

hmm...

Hi blog! how are you na? it's been a while since i last opened to you. i do not know. maybe sometimes i just want to keep it bby myself not trying to solve it and preferring to look older than what i should not be. it's too sad. yesterday is worst day in my life that i really feel like wasted? yesterday, the long goodbye finally ended. my bestfriend for 4 years just traded me for a boyfriend. left me alone like a toy. but why should i feel like wasted? there's so much to loose yet so much more to gain. today, i lost one, maybe tomorrow i'll gain double than what i lost. tomorrow, i'll tell you evrything plus my msg to her and my realizations this 2006. i wanna end this year with so much happiness and not regretting anything in life. cuz it's the thing i don't wanna do in life. cuz if i regret something, i am just showing that i am not smart in making decisions in life. when i make mistake, it's a learning experience. philosophy is hollistic. one good point can't cover the wrong ones. today, i just wanna show you lotsa pictures with so much joouy. here are my shared memories with the people i really won't trade for anything else. not for mone, not for a girlfriend, and not even for sex! Check us out. :)