Skip to main content

In search of a job

After resigning as a preschool teacher, I just stayed at home and sometimes go out to hang out with friends and have some out of town trip. But most of the time, I'm just at home spending my time by watching TV, eating, or sleeping on my desired time with no definite waking hours. I am not really in need of a job but because I am not used to this kind of thing, I decided to make my future days productive.
I decided to look for some part time jobs without any contract so I can leave the company anytime. And one of the easiest ways to look for a job without spending too much is through and web so I tried to browse jobsdb and jobstreet so I can look for more job opportunity. At one of the ads in jobstreet, I found this WELLNESS SOLUTIONS INC. And since it sounds medical and in the required field, they are looking for nurses and healthcare field, I clicked it to see the responsibilities and qualifications they are looking (because most requires working experience). I was surprised because there's no specification of the job. Insted, they left a mobile number you should contact with the instruction that you should text info to +639063234195. To satisfy my curiosity, I texted the the word info even though i know it doesn't appear to be computer generated. They replied asking how they can help me. I frankly answered it and asked my query. I asked what kind of job are they looking for and what are the qualifications so I can decide. they responded but it's not a direct response. I was asked to go to their website and I did. Unfortunately, I was not able to find any answer to my questions in the link they gave me so I decided to ask them again. And this time, this is the reply i received:

WELLNESS SOLUTIONS INC: Text us your full name,age,work/business background,location,landline& mobile #. So we can send you interview schedule if you're qualified.

---I decided not to reply anymore because it seems that the one I'm talking to is not that competent to give answer to my question. I thought it's over but after a day, I have received an SMS, again from the same number and this is what they told me:

1/3
WELLNESS SOLUTIONS INC.:
You have qualified to know more about us.We work with an American Company based in L. A., California.Our office is located at Makati Business District.For our South East Asia Expansion, we are looking for SUPERVISORS to train to handle:
1.Inquiries
2.Training
3.Promotion &
4.Follow up
mostly done over the phone,SMS,& internet.Monthly income varies between Php 15,000 to Php 100,000.Income depends on the hours that you put in.


2/3
What you need to do is attend an interview w/ Mr. Santos / Ms. Sophia on WEDNESDAY, SEPT 24,
1:15pm at The CONFERENCE RM. A-B G/F GOODLAND Bldg. #377 Buendia Ave. Corner Paseo de Roxas Ave. near BDO Bank & beside M-Tech Hospital & DTI International.


3/3
These are your requirements:
1. Be on time
2. Be in business attire
3. Bring pen & paper
This is a confirmation of your appointment.kindly acknowledge.


I replied immediately and asked "How come I become qualified?" Because as far as I remember, I didn't send any information for me to become qualified. And I believe, any smart job seeker who is in my position would to the same. Again, I received a reply.

we found ur info on our site.however,if ur not interested to earn,disregard it.thank u

and how come? As far as I know, only an IP Address can be detected by an IT or any computer literate when you browse a website. not unless you leave any info. Since I know I am being fooled already, I decided to irritate the "company HR" if there really is an existing company from them. So I replied, "Oh, really. You don't even know any information from me, not even my name so why should I trust you?" Again, they replied.

Okay your application is cancel

I know I am not an excellent English user but I know how to use most of the rules. So I replied, "Maybe you mean canceled and not cancel." It's not my intention to correct the HR. My only purpose during that time is to irritate and test her patience. She replied.

Great!no problem

I decided to end the conversation because I know I successfully annoyed and get into the nerve of a fake employer. If in case they're real, they can freely defend their side here.

Anyways, for now, I'll enjoy my vacation trip before I become busy again with the field I chose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Spectacular Grades from School

This article wasn't my idea actually. Here are just realizations of what's the best way to get good grades and how to have a full long-term memory rather than having a sensory motor or short-term memory. Advices are made by our very own writer from the Philippines, Ms. Jessica Zafra. Ewan ko ba kung natagpuan nya na ang tinitibok ng puso nya. haha. what i know is that matalino siya. start na tayo? Ok, ganito yan, to others, nagsisimula na ang kalbaryo ng buhay eskwela, to others sa june 13 pa. sa iba naman ewan ko. Since school year 2006-2007 has already begun, pressure to many students also come along. Hectic schedules, a lot of assignments, stupid projects and all causes insanity that ithers just freak then shout loudly to the class: "Ayaw ko na!!! I drop this subject! I can't stand you anymore!!!" In that case you will all need this good tips given by her. UNCUT VERSION (no add-ons) "How to get ridicoulously good grades in school and move on to a glorious

Irony of a False Love

Isn’t it stupid that we allow a person whom we barely know and whom we just met to destroy the fruits of our past and to dictate our future by investing all our emotions in the belief that he/she can provide the happiness that we would need to last our lifetime? Isn’t it amazing how society can make us believe that we can leave the very people who have molded us into who we are just for this certain “special someone”? Isn’t it ironic how almost everyone subject themselves to emotional anxiety and pains in search of what they call ‘LOVE’, when in fact, nobody can even provide a single (and universally accepted) definition of this word, when nobody can guarantee an end when the journey begins? It only hurts when I’m awake. In my dreams you love me more. You let me hold you for as long as I want to and you never let go or back away from me. You let me kiss you in public no matter how passionate or sensual that kiss may be. You listen to everything I have to say even if they don’t mean j

Summarizations

probably, this may be my last post for this month. i have a lot of requirements to submit and i have to meet all the requirements.and also the article that i have to finish for this month is started yet. but i'll still visit this everyday. you can see me online too on my ym account: gnomishwysard Message Everytime you wake up in the middle of your sleep, there's always this meaning. God wants to take to you. It's a magic that every 4.30am someone tries to wake me up. so surprised to find out that there is this "Christian" group who pray the rosary during that time. that thing is a prayer for world peace. but last tuesday, something weird happened. something made me wake up even when i have just slept for less than an hour. i was able to start the praying of the rosary. the Apostles Creed, one Our Father, 3 Hail Mary's, one Glory be, etc. i reached up to the 2nd mystery then unconsciously i have fallen asleep. I got a nightmare. the scene happened in front of t