Monday, December 31, 2007

blinded by the light

From the unstoppable heat of boiling water, pieces just got frozen. Odd as it may seem but overheating can also make something even harder. It was late when I started to get clues. It was too late when I realized that reality has finished undressing me to witness the foolish naked body. Hypnotized. Mental Disorder. Disturbed. Manipulated. Those are words that sinked after waking up from a deadly nightmare that keeps haunting me.

They weren't just a nightmare. They were real. And now that i see a key solution, will I be able to solve the puzzle that no legendary man has succeeded? Well, I am very hopeful to that.

1 comment:

karlee said...

manigong bagong taon, sinta ko.

Well, i can't say anything that much at this moment. but, i hope you find what you are looking for. Kaya mo yan, i know you can. ikaw pa?