Wednesday, February 13, 2008

nothing can be more sweeter than this




This made me cry. I've been waiting for so long to hear such words from my very brother. I'm so happy I belong to the family I have. Inconsistencies are part of world's reality and I am so much happy that despite those inconsistencies, our family was able to cope up with all the trials. I know they know how much i feel for them. I am willing to sacrifice everything just for my family. everything. They mean so much to me. They really do. I would like to wake up each day seing their faces first. My family is continuously giving meaning to my life. I hope and pray to the stars above that such meaning i feel won's stop.

1 comment:

bulitas said...

aww. ang sweet! wah! am hapi for you pareng aaron! congrats sa grad! apir!